Getting Started


  1. Contact your DDR (Director of Distributor Relations) and let them know you want to incorporate. They will assist you in starting the corporate process. Once your corporation is established your DDR will also help you in changing your contracts for your territory, lease truck, and changing the depositing of your settlement into your new corporate checking account.

  2. Instruct your attorney to send a copy of your corporate documents and federal ID number to us at

  3. Take your corporate documents and Federal ID number to your bank to open your corporate checking account

  4. Once we receive your corporate documents we will be in contact with you to start this process

  5. Distributor Tax Service LLC will:

A. Complete and provide to you the “S-Corp” election for you to file.

B. Contact the payroll service to get your salary and payroll services set up.

C. File and obtain your State tax withholding account number.

D. File and obtain your State unemployment account number.

E. File your initial State Corporate or franchise tax reports.

Initial setup fee $100


A. Provide bookkeeping services via your monthly reporting of your monthly expenses.

B. Obtain the quarterly settlement summaries from the Bakery.

C. Obtain quarterly payroll summaries from payroll provider.

D. File your corporate federal and state corporate tax returns.

Continuing fee is a $30 weekly deduction for Distributor Tax Service LLC